CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Sad Day...

...as it was our last day. However everyone is ready to come home. The attitudes have been fabulous and everyone has been helpful and gracious the entire time.

We had a VERY filled day today as we toured the city, spent a few hours at the Louvre (in which you could literally spend days...or weeks even) and went to the top of the Eiffel tower by night. There was some major last minute shopping done down the main streets and I believe everyone is happy with their purchases!

We wish we could spend more time here going through the museums and whatnot, but it was a good way to end the trip and 'sample' a taste of Paris. I for one was never that impressed with the city until I have spent time in it...and I know I am not the only one who would like to come back one day and spend some time browsing the city.

I hope everyone learned much on the trip as it was extremely educational in more ways than one. Travelling, learning and experiencing a different culture is always a wonderful teaching tool.

Here is a taste of the trip and I will post an online scrapbook for everyone so they can download pictures as soon as I can reformat pictures for that use.